|March - Beijing China, July - Iloilo and Guimaras, October - Baguio, Sagada, Mountain Province and Banaue, Ifugao, and November - Anilao, Mabini, Batangas.|
- My trip to Beijing and China is first time but been planning to land here since 2010.
- I revisited Iloilo after 4 years! My last trip was back in 2008 which actually not a visit to the province but used it as a transit to Boracay. This time I tried to explore the province and the capitol.
- First time to experience meeting a sea turtle in Guimaras.
- I returned to Baguio after 15 years! I think I was a kid since my last visit there. Weather there is sooo good!
- I won't forget my spelunking experience in Sumaguing Cave in Sagada. It was really "buwis buhay" moment for me but very worth it after all the experiences.
- First time to see the famous Banaue Rice Terraces in flesh! I really made sure to bring a new 20 peso and old 1000 peso bill to compare it magnificence right before my eyes.
- First time to visit Anilao, Mabini Batangas with my workmate friends.
- Climb the Great Wall of China in one winter day. I feel like I conquer China on that day! Yey!
- Did a "Church hopping" in Iloilo. It was my first time to do that since the churches are the pride of the province because of its rich history and heritage.
- Amazed by the marvelous sights of Concepcion in Iloilo. The municipality is truly Iloilo's hidden gem! I promise I shall return to that place again even if it takes another 4 hours on ordinary bus ride!
- Became addicted to Bintanghulu or Caramelized fruits - a street food being sold in the streets of Beijing. In my four days stay there, I think I ate 6 sticks of it!
- It was my first time to do a rice terraces trekking in Sagada. It was a phenomenal experience for me - trekking under the heat of the sun for 2 hours! But in the end it was a very worthy activity - Bomod-ok Falls was waiting for my eyes to see at the end of the trek. It was also my first time to see a waterfall face to face.
|A memorable 2012 - Top photos/Left to right: No.12 and No. 11. Middle photos/Left to right: No. 9 and No. 7. Bottom photos/Left to right: No. 6 and No. 5. Description of the photos are the numbers listed above in my 2012 rundown facts.|