|One of the best within the country trip - Puerto Galera.|
|Memories of my first travel in Sydney, Australia.|
|Summer 2010 in Matabungkay, Lian, Batangas.|
Maybe you are also wondering how do I get to travel a lot if my source of travel fund is only my salary. Well, I going to tell a secret. I have yearly travel benefits via ID tickets courtesy of my mothers' benefits who worked as an airline employee from an airline with a slogan of "Asia's first, shinning through" A reason why you often see her in my trips. Actually, my mom is the real viajera, dragging me and my siblings in her travel trips often since we're young. I am very much thankful for this travel benefits that I get because without it I wouldn't see the world! I would never enjoy travel to the fullest without it! I am very lucky to have it!
|Aloha to Hawaii's Paradise.|
|Siam elephant encounters in Thailand.|
|Ian meets the 7,107 islands of the Philippines in Alaminos, Pangasinan.|
- Dream destination: Beijing, hopefully in 2012. And far-fetched - Greece and Egypt as well as Bahamas.
- I don't travel without... camera of course! And hankies since I sweat easily.
- Historical trip vs. theme parks: I'm not fond of theme parks. I more on historical trips because I learn more about the place or its history. Its a better way to understand the place and its people. History is also my favorite school subject.
- Most romantic destination: Paris
- Favorite TV Shows: Reality shows, travel shows and Amazing Race of course!
- Worst travel experience so far: Getting lost in the unfamiliar streets of Bangkok just to look for hotel.
- Things I collect from trips: I usually collect keychains and souvenir t-shirts but I also collect model airplanes from inflight duty-free or in airport shops.
- Window seat vs. aisle seat: Always window seat! I love seeing the views all the time. Aisle or middle seat are nightmares for me on airplane trips.
- Travel tip: Research about the place that you are going to visit like reading tourism sites and travel blogs that discusses the place you want to see. They are very helpful in your itinerary planning and what to expect to the place.