|Travel is an experience of a lifetime!|
1. The most beautiful post I made is Travel is an experience of a lifetime, not because this about the most beautful place that I have been but the most beautiful realization that I had whenever I travel. This is so meaningful to me but I also do believe to every travel blogger as well. This reflection that I had especially during my Bohol trip is so beautiful that I adapt it as my travel blog’s slogan! Don’t you agree with me?
4. The most helpful post – Going Green. Two years ago, Going Places has been strongly campaigning of doing “Green Travel”. It means that as we travel to different places we also do social responsibility of taking care and be concern to the environment of the place that we are visiting and promotes eco-tourism sites of the places. I made this post because I felt I needed to give something back to the community that I believe the most helpful one. By Green Travel, you just don’t enjoy the places you travel but you also do something good for our planet Earth.
|Every province in the country should practice this like in Pangasinan!|
|My first travel story shared - Vietnam!|
|The beautiful Hawaiian Sunset deserves a second look.|
|Meeting the Tarsier on my birthday is awesome!|
Here they are...
1. Claire Raborar of Lakwatsera de Primera
2. Oman of Lawstude's Journey
3. Shelyn Siew of Travel and Living Bliss
4. Chyng Reyes of No Spam, No Virus, No Kiddin'!
5. Anton of Pusang-kalye
6. Jerik de Guzman of Pinoy Boy Journal
7. Karla Brazil of As told by Karla
I hope you enjoy reading!